People always ask us, what is the strongest level of Super Saiyan transformation? Furthermore, with Dragon Ball Super ending its Universal Survival arc, earlier this year we feel it’d be best to discuss. The new Dragon Ball Super film has been teased for about a month now. This film Is meant to explore the origins of the Saiyan’s immense power so it’s only right that we take a look at the most powerful Saiyan Transformations across Dragon Ball’s various series. Check out the Top 10 Strongest Saiyan Transformations below:
10. Super Saiyan 3 – The strongest form achieved by Goku during the Dragon Ball Z series, the Super Saiyan 3 transformation draws from every drop of fighting potential in a Saiyan’s blood. Goku was the first character to achieve this form with Gotenks achieving the form in the same arc. Both Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 are variants of the original Super Saiyan transformation that allow users to drain less energy while they use the form.
9. Potential Unleashed – A powerful form achieved after the Old Kai uses his Unlock Ability. This form allows users to enter a state that brings out their entire dormant potential. This form pushed Gohan to a power level higher than both Super Saiyan 3 Goku and Majin Buu during the Majin Buu saga. While utilizing this form, the user retains their normal appearance though their eyes become sterner and exhibit more intensity.
8. Super Saiyan 4 – First appearing in Dragon Ball GT, Super Saiyan 4 requires the user to first become a Golden Great Ape and then gain conscious control over the form. A combination of the Super Saiyan and Great Ape forms, this form gives users the speed and strength of the Great Ape transformation with the clear mind of the Super Saiyan transformation. The Super Saiyan 4 transformation can often make users cold and aggressive.
7. Super Saiyan Rage – A super powered version of the Super Saiyan 2 transformation, Super Saiyan Anger is achieved by Trunks during the Future Trunks Saga when Trunks needs to challenge both Goku Black and Zamasu. This upgrade to the Super Saiyan 2 form is achieved by the user exhibiting intense amounts of Rage.
6. Legendary Super Saiyan – Also known as the berserker Super Saiyan form, the Legendary Super Saiyan transformation is utilized by Broly and Kale. This form provides the user with immense power that stems from an ancient Saiyan legend.
5. Super Saiyan God – This transformation grants the user Godly Ki. Originally achieved through a ritual involving 6 pure hearted Saiyans, Super Saiyan God was debuted during the Battle of God’s film. This is the form that Goku utilizes to challenge the God of Destruction Beerus after he effortlessly takes down his Super Saiyan 3 transformation, Ultimate Gohan, Majin Buu and other Z Warriors.
4. Super Saiyan Blue – This form combines the Super Saiyan God power up and the original Super Saiyan form. Achievable by absorbing the powers of a God, this form has been achieved by both Goku and Vegeta during the Dragon Ball Super anime.
3. Super Saiyan Rose – Super Saiyan Rose is a transformation available to Saiyans who are actually Gods and the form parallels Super Saiyan Blue in strength. To date, Goku Black is the only character to achieve this transformation and because it is equivalent to Super Saiyan Blue, the transformation also utilizes God ki.
2. Super Saiyan Blue Kaio Ken – A risky transformation for Goku, this technique is only seen during the Dragon Ball Super Anime. Super Saiyan Blue Kaio Ken is a combination of Goku’s God Transformation and his extreme power up. Goku first begun to develop this transformation to make himself a worthy opponent for Beerus. This technique is extremely dangerous for Goku to use as it requires him to maintain great amounts of focus and energy.
1. Ultra Instinct – The latest of Goku’s many transformations, Ultra Instinct is the most powerful transformation to appear in Dragon Ball to date. Goku unlocks this transformation during Dragon Ball Super’s Tournament of Power Story arc to combat Jiren and his endless amount of power. Ultra Instinct is said to be a mental state that is difficult for even the gods to master allowing users to dodge attacks without thinking. While in the Ultra Instinct form, the body can adapt while in battle on it’s own without the user needing to think.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.